Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Greetings all!
Can anyone provide some insight regarding the retirement options available for pharmacists working within the VA system?
I have heard about a 20-year retirement. Is there such an option? If so, how is your retirement calculated? I have heard something like X% of your best 3 years.
I've searched the forum throughly, and one post mentioned while the retirement used to be between 60-80%, it is now around 30%. This would be a DRASTIC change!
Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Can anyone provide some insight regarding the retirement options available for pharmacists working within the VA system?
I have heard about a 20-year retirement. Is there such an option? If so, how is your retirement calculated? I have heard something like X% of your best 3 years.
I've searched the forum throughly, and one post mentioned while the retirement used to be between 60-80%, it is now around 30%. This would be a DRASTIC change!
Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!