Vets in Hong Kong

Started by mr1985
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mr1985

AVC c/o 2014
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I've found a 13-part documentary series called Vets in Hong Kong. I've watched the first couple of episodes and it's pretty interesting - follows the daily life of a bunch of Westerners working on Hong Kong. You can watch it here: http://factualtv.com/search/vets%20in%20hong%20kong

By the way, I stumbled upon this while searching for a Canadian documentary series called Island Vets. It aired in 2004, focusing on the Atlantic Veterinary College (@ UPEI). I only caught a few of the episodes at the original airing, so if anyone knows where to find it, let me know! Also, I think there have been documentaries on the other Canadian vet schools, wouldn't mind getting my hands one one of those either...

Enjoy!
 
wow thats cool! I was born in HK.. and have thought about going back to be a vet!.. Hope I can make it in vet school first