Video Lectures

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aurum

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

New R1 here in need of some assistance. I am trying my best to read after work but have found most of the textbooks faculty/senior residents recommend to be somewhat too dense or advanced for me to actually retain much information. I recently found a few Youtube videos on temporal bone anatomy and found that watching three videos (about one hour total) helped me infinitely more than trying to learn it from a book/article.

As such, are there any good video resources that walk you through common imaging modalities a junior resident would be expected to know (e.g. CT head, CT AP, etc) and cover things like search pattern, relevant anatomy, etc? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

not necessarily relevant for an R1, but useful nonetheless.

Cardiac Anatomy: The Cardiac Imager Series

Knee MR:

Reactions: 1 user
Look into the Titan video series. He has one specifically on chest X-rays but he also has a board review one that’s awesome. We watched his series a lot as R1s and most we were able to understand!

Closest thing I've found but only covers chest Society of Thoracic Radiology | STR Curriculum for Medical Students and Allied Health Professionals

I agree with you op. Our generation went through med school learning through online resources like sketchy, onlinemeded, pathoma, etc. Our attendings learned by reading huge inefficient textbooks. There's a generation gap in learning style. Youtube is way too hit or miss with its radiology teaching vids. I wish there was a formal radiology curriculum like pathoma or onlinemeded. I feel I am learning so much slower than I did in med school.

Reactions: 1 user