violation

Started by gotsomewu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

G

gotsomewu

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
need some advise on this situation -- went to a large university on the west coast. ****ed up in a science class by collaborating on a physics lab with another student and was pulled up by the student honor society. basically got a F in the lab and a year of social probation (go figure). Funny thing is I got a A in the class and the prof has even agreed to write a reco without mentioning any **** as he does not think I cheated.
Anyways, should I mention this as an ACADEMIC violation or a disciplinary violation on my dental school applications?
Do dental school check back with undergrad schools after admission? how should i deal with this situation? 😕
 
Does this F show up on your transcript, cuz if it does I think you will have a hard time hiding it from an admissions committee. However, if it does not show up on your transcript, I say that you dont mention it.
"Its not a lie if you believe it." - George Costanza
If your prof thinks you didnt cheat, I say go with it.