Virginia Commonwealth University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VP_Pharm2004

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and was wondering if anyone has applied to VCU. If so, have you heard back from them yet? Also, does VCU generally hold most of the interviews after the deadline has passed? I want to know because I applied to VCU and got all supporting materials to them at the end of December. Maybe they're still waiting for my PCAT (which I took last month) score, before they invite me to an interview? Thank you to anyone who can help me with this inquiry!

Members don't see this ad.

hi I'm a first year at VCU pharm school, I applied last year.

I had my interview mid-march and that was their 2nd to last interview weekend. I can't remember how early I was notified though.

I sent in my app materials in January, much later than you. I'm pretty sure they're waiting for the PCAT score (cuz I was in a similar situation)

Thank you Crying Moo!

Wow, I can't believe the 2nd to last interview date was in March. How many students are usually interviewed per interview date? I guess my chances of getting into VCU as an out-of-state student have gotten even harder. So, I guess taking the PCAT over again in March is kind of pointless (I still haven't received my score yet though). The reason I didn't take the PCAT in October was because my state's college of pharmacy doesn't require it. Thanks again Moo!