Virtual CME?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anbuitachi

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So i have my CME week remaining and my employer is having it go to expired status if we dont use it in the next few months. Not thinking of traveling since itd be a hassle with the constant changing situation and possible flight cancellation and requiring quarantine upon return..

Does anyone know of any free (or very cheap... have very limited cme funding) virtual CMEs we can attend? I do not want my CME week to go wasted. My initial CME was forcefully retracted due to coronavirus a few months ago.

Members don't see this ad.

Doximity offers unlimited free CME. Just read the articles and answer a couple of survey questions.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do they offer attendance certifications? I need proof with name, time and stuff otherwise work docks the day off out of vacation

You get cme certificates you can print yourself.

BE5EB3D9-57B2-4CCE-A180-4B7F2BFB551C.jpeg

I paid for mine last year at NetCE, it runs about $4/credit. You can pick topics you like, and I felt it was more efficient than looking for and then doing all these 0.5-1.0 credits courses. I am going to look into Doximity.

Reactions: 1 user