Visa for NBDE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

osahon7

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Help please! Am a Dental student and i want to give the part 1 exams next year. What should i tell the VO as regards my reason for visiting the states?
Is it possible to get the visa before paying the Exams fee?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes u can get before paying fees if u have any relatives or travel plans with family.

Sent from my MotoG3 using SDN mobile

Yes u can get before paying fees if u have any relatives or travel plans with family.

Thanks for the answer...I don’t have any relative or family travel plan.
My sole purpose of going to the state is to give the exam. Is it possible to get the visa before going ahead to schedule the exam? I don’t want a situation where after paying the fee, i will be unable to get a visa

Members don't see this ad :)
Ya I understand. If you schedule an exam and show it to the VO then it gives them a proof for purpose of your visit. If you don't want to schedule now then you have to show some proof regarding your purpose of visit. It is just difficult if you say something and doesn't have any proof to back it up.

Reactions: 1 user
Ya I understand. If you schedule an exam and show it to the VO then it gives them a proof for purpose of your visit. If you don't want to schedule now then you have to show some proof regarding your purpose of visit. It is just difficult if you say something and doesn't have any proof to back it up.

Very true