Visiting st martin/st Maarten, need place to study!

Started by velouria
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

velouria

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi all,

I will be in st martin for about a month, just visiting.

I really need a place to study for my board exams, a few hours every day.

For those of you at AUC, do you think it's possible for a visitor to use the library or do you have to have an ID?

Do you have any other suggestions? All I really need is table space and good wifi. Bonus if there's coffee nearby 🙂

Thanks!
 
No. The campus is completely locked down to outsiders.

"Good wifi".. now that made me laugh.