% vs letter grade GPA - Please help me :(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hoping4dmd

Reaction score
Does the ADEA AADSAS preferentially use the % or letter grade to calculate GPA in the case that the transcript shows both? I am a Canadian applicant and my GPA is higher using the % rather than the letter grade conversion listed on ADEA. Would they just use whichever yields the higher GPA?

Members don't see this ad.

Does the ADEA AADSAS preferentially use the % or letter grade to calculate GPA in the case that the transcript shows both? I am a Canadian applicant and my GPA is higher using the % rather than the letter grade conversion listed on ADEA. Would they just use whichever yields the higher GPA?

I’ve never heard of any school in the US that reports a percent grade on their transcript.

They say to report it in the version that is on the transcript. It's best to just do this so they don't send it back to you.