W in 1 Credit RA Class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hidekopyon

Reaction score
I want to withdraw from a 1 credit RA training class. The job doesn't align with my schedule anymore and the class is a surprisingly big time commitment. Unfortunately yesterday was the deadline for erasing the course from my transcript completely. Would it be detrimental in any way to take a W in the class? Would it be better to just continue taking the class? Thank you for any responses.

Members don't see this ad.

I want to withdraw from a 1 credit RA training class. The job doesn't align with my schedule anymore and the class is a surprisingly big time commitment. Unfortunately yesterday was the deadline for erasing the course from my transcript completely. Would it be detrimental in any way to take a W in the class? Would it be better to just continue taking the class? Thank you for any responses.
no one will care about a one credit W in a nonacademic course.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I have two Ws in science course because of work schedule issues and my cycle ended up fine!

No one will care

The only time when a withdrawal is of concern is when the applicant has a 4.0 or close to it and bunches of withdrawals. That then looks like "protecting the gpa" or "perfectionism" both of which are undesirable in pre-meds.

Reactions: 1 user