Waaaaaahhhh I want an interview invite!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Treg

Surgeon in training
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
There, I said it.

Is anyone else with me in the land of interview envy?

:)

Treg

Members don't see this ad.

Treg said:
There, I said it.

Is anyone else with me in the land of interview envy?

:)

Treg

Yup...it's a good thing that school starts next week to help distract meet. I think the 17 units should do a good job of that!

On another note, my mail carrier just switched his route around, and instead of the mail showing up at 5 o'clock, it now shows up before 1!

i'm in the same boat....unfortunately i don't have school to distract me anymore :( they'll come....at least i hope

good luck this year :luck:
casey

Members don't see this ad :)
Hells yea. I even have to wait for Aug. scores too. Sucks for me right now! But my time will come, and yours will too......chin up folks! :)

hang in there guys, the time will come for you. just try to do things that make time go by faster like work, school, etc. you get my drift. don't worry everything will be all right!! :D

i havent finished many secondaries yet...so cant say im really waiting for an interview. i guess that feeling will be more intense in late september and october.

@ uclabruin2003: you betta get on those 2ndaries!! go get'em don't be scared :p ;)

I got most of my $hit in, why isn't my phone ringing????? :mad: I want interview calls!!!

rockstar2525 said:
I got most of my $hit in, why isn't my phone ringing????? :mad: I want interview calls!!!

Patience, young grasshopper. :D

I have to admit that I'm feeling like a little kid. I want MORE!!

rockstar2525 said:

No f*ckin kidding. I would have thought that I'd at least hear from my state school by now. Jeebus.

I want one, too! (I feel like one of my kids now)

But I, too, have to wait for August scores to come out. This wait stuff is a killer. I need Valium. :p

i am in the same boat as all of you. and the interview thread makes it just worse!!! do you find yourselves checking your phone to see if there were any calls during the two minutes you were away? or checking your email every half hour and saying a little prayer to every deity known to mankind hoping for an email that says "we would like to interview you?" i truly do think i have the beginnings of an ulcer. but hang in there guys. i am sure we will all get one soon.

i havent finished many secondaries yet...so cant say im really waiting for an interview. i guess that feeling will be more intense in late september and october.

I haven't finished all mine either, and I'm still waiting on three to come, including one from my state school. Plus, my LOR's won't be in until mid Sept. Why won't this process go any faster?!?! :(