Wages/OT &Supreme Court decision

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mambo#5

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
If it bothers you that wages are stagnant and you no longer get OT pay, or you have issues with the work environment. This is just food for thought.

Your vote can determine who is in office, which in turn affects the laws of the land (they can select a judge to be on the Supreme Court) which will affect you and your livelihood. Make sure you read:

Supreme Court upholds arbitration that bans workers from joining forces over lost wages

Members don't see this ad.

Not really, Demopublicans/Republicrats both elect the same kind of Supreme Court judges. They like to make a nice show that they don't, but when you look at it, they do. If you really want to make a difference, only and ever vote 3rd party, because you will get nothing but the status quo from Demopublicans/Republicrats.

Reactions: 1 user
If you vote independent, you are essentially endorsing the other party you don't like the most since it means less vote against the party you don't like. Independent/3rd party means your vote doesn't count at all/neutral or meaningless since their total votes never amount to anything. You might as well skip the voting booth.

Vote for the lesser evil. Not independent.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you vote independent, you are essentially endorsing the other party you don't like the most since it means less vote against the party you don't like. Independent/3rd party means your vote doesn't count at all/neutral or meaningless since their total votes never amount to anything. You might as well skip the voting booth.

#PragmaticsUnite

Reactions: 1 users
Oh lord. I thought this was going to be a thread about something meaningdul. Wasted my 30seconds.

Reactions: 2 users

As I believe there is ZERO difference between the demopublicans/republicrats, so I don't care who wins. I do what I can to make a difference by always voting 3rd party. There is no "lesser evil", when both major parties are exactly the same. And I vote, because it publicly tells the 2 identical parties that I don't agree with their stance. As long as the 2 identical parties think everyone is going along with them, they have no reason to change.

Just come to California...where all non-competes (no matter their origin) are void, 1.5x & 2x OT is mandated for pharmacists, and it’s illegal to waive away labor law protections via binding arbitration.

Paradise, I tell ya.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users