This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gopoopants

Reaction score
So, I interviewed and a few days later was offered a pharmacist position by the DM over the phone. The next day he put the offer through the system and he let me know via text he did. I checked to see if I received anything but did not receive an offer email even though when I checked the application status it has the green check mark on offer. I let the DM know and he is looking into to it and may have t put a ticket in for that. So, I am very worried as I know there is a set window to accept offer. Has this happened to anyone else and what happened

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think they'll rescind an offer of employment knowing that there is an issue actually getting the documentation to sign for said offer of employment. That would be bizarre.

I don't think they'll rescind an offer of employment knowing that there is an issue actually getting the documentation to sign for said offer of employment. That would be bizarre.

Alright good. Understandably I am anxious since this is in a great area about 30 min away from major city , I would not need to move, and it is in between my 2 parents so I would have 3 anchoring points. I am curious to know if anyone else had this issue.