Wait-listed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pubicsymphysis

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey! So I made this thread to invite those who are waiting patiently for their school of choice. Lets keep faith, update, and encourage one another! :highfive:

Here is some tips: http://www.wikihow.com/Wait-Patiently

Lol. For #4, I couldn't help to say, "thats what she said." Ahhh.. immature. :rofl:

School: Loma Linda University
Wait-list # ?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am waiting to hear from Shenandoah! This wait list business is rough! Trying to be patient. Shenandoah doesn't disclose the rankings either.

I am waiting to hear from Shenandoah! This wait list business is rough! Trying to be patient. Shenandoah doesn't disclose the rankings either.

Lol. It is rough business? Have you been calling in?

I'm waiting and hoping to get in at UNE.... They don't disclose wait list ranking so who knows what my chances are.

Yeah, when I was a Pre pharm applying for their campus they put me onto their wait list... They tend to accept students who apply early... Like November, I gotten an interview in Jan, and was waitlisted. Never got off the wait list, they wouldn't even tell me what rank I was on the wait list. However LIU took me off the wait list in one month.

I was waitlisted at Mt St. Mary in Oct..Waiting game is not fun..

Reactions: 1 user
I'm waitlisted at Thomas Jefferson and Marymount. I have no idea what my chances are of getting in either...

Yea, I've been waitlisted or placed as an alternate at Mount St. Mary's, Western U, and Thomas Jefferson. *sigh* );

is there a difference between being waitlisted versus placed as an alternate?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm on the alternate list at Central Michigan. Has anyone heard about being offered after the interviews on 2/2/13?

is there a difference between being waitlisted versus placed as an alternate?

I've heard many different explanations and I am still not certain. For example I spoke with admissions regarding my status for one program and was told that I was placed on the WL and would be receiving a letter saying I was on the WL. When I got the letter it said I have been considered as an alternate candidate... confusing!

I've heard many different explanations and I am still not certain. For example I spoke with admissions regarding my status for one program and was told that I was placed on the WL and would be receiving a letter saying I was on the WL. When I got the letter it said I have been considered as an alternate candidate... confusing!

haha, thats freakin confusing! :confused:

ive been placed as an alternate for USC. does anyone know if they let you know where you are on the alternate list? i hear they place you in groups?

Last year I was wait-listed at USC. They do not rank their wait list. If a spot opens up they re-evaluate all candidates that are still on the wait-list. Virginia told me last year that they typically have about 100 people on their wait list and about 5-7 of them will get in.

I have been wait-listed at UNE and College of St. Scholastica. Waiting to hear back from RMUoHP and have interviews at University of South Dakota, University of St Mary (KS), and St Ambrose in the next week.

Prettttttttty nervous. :/

I was waitlisted at UMDNJ and MCPHS. I am hoping for one of the spots to open up!

I've been waitlisted at UCF and UNF. Anyone in the same boat, or know how UCF's tier system works?

Hey all!

Just wanted to say I got off the wait-list the other day from Temple, so keep being patient! I know it sucks, but keep being patient and hopefully the same happens to everyone! I know I sent out emails still stating my interest in the university if a spot opened up which I think helped me out!

I was waitlisted at Rockhurst and Mizzou, but I am trying to be optimistic. I just really hate the waiting game for my top two schools. I did get accepted to one of my backup schools so I don't feel so bad.

P.S. im number 22 on the list at MU

Hey all!

Just wanted to say I got off the wait-list the other day from Temple, so keep being patient! I know it sucks, but keep being patient and hopefully the same happens to everyone! I know I sent out emails still stating my interest in the university if a spot opened up which I think helped me out!

Ahh! Congrats congrats!! :biglove:

Wait listed at RMUoHP

Sent from my DROID3 using SDN Mobile

Waitlisted at UNF which is my 1st choice :/ and still waiting to hear back from UCF

also waitlisted at rmuohp....but i'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I know it depends on each school but around march.. Is that when a lot of movements happen within the application process?

I know it depends on each school but around march.. Is that when a lot of movements happen within the application process?

There's probably just a deadline for people wanting to accept and make a deposit, which makes sense, since there was a bunch of interview sessions just now earlier this month. I know for URI, people accepted were given three weeks to decide if they want to accept or decline. So after three weeks, all of a sudden there was a lot more activity in in sending out new acceptances and rejections.

Contributing to the topic, I am waitlisted for Thomas Jefferson University in Philly. Even if accepted, I probably will end up not going. There have been financial issues and having to pay an estimated 60k a year including housing and food is just not possible for me at the moment.

There's probably just a deadline for people wanting to accept and make a deposit, which makes sense, since there was a bunch of interview sessions just now earlier this month. I know for URI, people accepted were given three weeks to decide if they want to accept or decline. So after three weeks, all of a sudden there was a lot more activity in in sending out new acceptances and rejections.

Contributing to the topic, I am waitlisted for Thomas Jefferson University in Philly. Even if accepted, I probably will end up not going. There have been financial issues and having to pay an estimated 60k a year including housing and food is just not possible for me at the moment.

Thanks! Waiting process is a killer....

I am wait listed at University of Miami and Ohio State University (#7). I have an interview this weekend at Elon University and I'm still waiting to hear back from a couple other schools!

I got an email today that I've been waitlisted for Chapman. Does anyone know how their waitlist process goes/how many people they take off waitlist each year? This waiting game blows

just found out i got accepted to rocky mountain! super excited cause they became my number 1 after visiting the campus

just found out i got accepted to rocky mountain! super excited cause they became my number 1 after visiting the campus

Wow! Congrats!!! Still waiting for my school of choice. I'll find out in two weeks for rankings. Crossing fingers.

:thumbup: nice work! I am still sitting waiting wishing ;)

So far I have been accepted to RMUoHP and College of Saint Scholastica. I was on waitlists at both! Keep your chin up and stay optimistic! My pre req gpa is only a 3.25 and that's WITH a retake

I'm feeling this thread I am on the waitlist for Southwest Baptist University. I don't know my number and I'm too afraid to ask... don't want it to seem like I'm badgering them.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm feeling this thread I am on the waitlist for Southwest Baptist University. I don't know my number and I'm too afraid to ask... don't want it to seem like I'm badgering them.

Just send a polite email asking for it, it won't hurt! :)

I'm lovin' the support on this thread! Hopefully this kind of camaraderie continues once we become licensed professionals in the field :)

Haha, I know exactly how you feel. I think it's a lil too late for me, I'm already a badger. But I'm hoping they see it as an applicant who just wants to be there.

I'm lovin' the support on this thread! Hopefully this kind of camaraderie continues once we become licensed professionals in the field :)

Awww thanks. This application process is so intense and I just felt like some of us needed this thread for support. I know its competitive and I want to be picked up at my school of choice before anyone else. But at the end of the day, I know that I will be work with you guys when I get licensed so I only wish the best for you guys. And I hope we all will get there! Fight fight!

LLU is ranking their alternate list next week. AH cross fingers!!

Mannn... I got waitlisted at two state schools in texas! I got accepted to pretty much every out of state school that I applied to! Problem is, I have the hazelwood act, which gives me free tuition in the state of texas so I should have not even bothered to apply out of state. P.S. It's Texas Tech that is my main concern! :(

Goodluck! Hope you get in :) We'll be classmates then haha.

Just found out that I'm wait listed at Husson University and still waiting on EWU... I hate waiting