Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dear SDN community,
I hope everyone is doing well during this new cycle! Since it is my first time using AACOMAS I would just like reassurance that if one was to only add one school for verification, I could then add the bulk of my other schools without having to wait to be re-verified? My application is finished, but I am still doing my research and narrowing my list down as money is a big issue for me currently. I thank you for your time
I hope everyone is doing well during this new cycle! Since it is my first time using AACOMAS I would just like reassurance that if one was to only add one school for verification, I could then add the bulk of my other schools without having to wait to be re-verified? My application is finished, but I am still doing my research and narrowing my list down as money is a big issue for me currently. I thank you for your time