Waiting for MCAT scores

Started by wire
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wire

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I'm sure this has been addressed 1,000 times...but...

If I am complete at schools and am receiving emails saying they will review my application now, are they gonna wait for my August 2004 MCAT or go with my old MCAT score? I indicated that I took the test on my AMCAS.
 
If you have indicated that you are an Aug mcater..the schools will wait for you mcat scores.
 
I retook the august MCAT and most schools have told me that they will not review my file any further until they receive my MCAT scores. However, I did get two interviews without the august scores.

So not all schools wait for your scores.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad