Waiting for scores... Random Happy Thought

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Daddy Daycare

My Wife is the Doctor...
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Halfway to receiving January scores, I've been thinking back on the test and how the score is calculated and come up with this encouraging tidbit:

You can miss FORTY (40 !!) problems and still have an absolute perfect score. :luck: That is pretty amazing and encouraging to a test fanatic like me who has painfully rehashed the exam over and over the past three weeks.

Enjoy the rest of the waiting game.
 
I remember after the october PCAT, the scores were available online starting around tuesday/wednesday after the fourth weekend. So I keep on thinking that there's only a week and a half left! =]
 
I agree. If it is handled like October's PCAT you will get your score in the mail on Monday the 22nd, Tuesday the 23rd, or Wednesday the 24th depending on where you live. I live in Illinois and I figure it will show up by Wednesday if all goes the same as before.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You can miss FORTY (40 !!) problems and still have an absolute perfect score. :luck: That is pretty amazing and encouraging to a test fanatic like me who has painfully rehashed the exam over and over the past three weeks.

That's very encouraging. I'm curious as to how you came up with that number -- wouldn't missing 40 questions mean that you completely missed a whole section?
 
Waiting for scores is the worst part of the exam process!
How do you think you did? On the October PCAT I bombed the Quantitative and didn't do well on Verbal or reading comprehension. I had greater than 75%tile on both biology and chemistry, though. I felt I improved on every section except chemistry. I wasn't expecting so many organic problems since there were barely any on the October PCAT...
 
regarding scores is the availability to purchase your score online at the Pearson PCAT site. This option usually shows up a day or two before you receive it in the mail. I highly suggest you do not purchase it and wait instead. Pearson should be giving us access to the score online as a part of our test fee paid and not nickel and diming us to death. Resist temptation and wait the 24 -48 hours.
 
regarding scores is the availability to purchase your score online at the Pearson PCAT site. This option usually shows up a day or two before you receive it in the mail. I highly suggest you do not purchase it and wait instead. Pearson should be giving us access to the score online as a part of our test fee paid and not nickel and diming us to death. Resist temptation and wait the 24 -48 hours.


How much is it.......knowing how impatient i am i will be the one ordering it.
 
When do you guys expect the scores to be coming? Next week(2/28-3/6)? or the week after(3/7-3/13)?

I heard somewhere on here that, if it goes like the October PCAT, the scores should be in by the end of this week. I don't understand why it takes so long to grade them. I mean, I understand why the writing section takes long to grade but that's not even factored into the composite score.

PS. I am going to try really, really hard this time not to pay the $20 to see my scores early.:laugh:
 
they are still not there. maybe it's taking extra long because of the storms that caused people to take the test on january 30th??? anyway, you can log on at https://tpc-etesting.com/pcat/LogIn.aspx?ReturnUrl=/pcat/ScoreReport/Personal.aspx&cookie_test=true using the username and pw that you set up to register for test. yes it's 20$ and you'll know they are available when you log on here. good luck!

Any scores yet? I can hardly wait? Where can you find them on the PCATweb.info site? Is it really $20 to get them that way?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you tired of seeing this?

there are no test scores in your profile. If you have taken the PCAT within the last five years, chose to score the test, and your test scores have not been invalidated by Pearson, please contact PSE Customer Relations at 1-800-622-3231 or [email protected] to get a new User ID.
Lol...I am going to relax myself by studying for 4 tests next week 🙁...
 
Are you tired of seeing this?

there are no test scores in your profile. If you have taken the PCAT within the last five years, chose to score the test, and your test scores have not been invalidated by Pearson, please contact PSE Customer Relations at 1-800-622-3231 or [email protected] to get a new User ID.

YES! I was able to stifle my impatience until yesterday. Now, I want my *stream of expletives* scores!
 
Every time I see that screen I get a knot in my stomach wondering if I accidentally no-scored the test. Were we supposed to fill in that back page bubble or not? nervous laugh.
Good luck everyone.
 
Are you tired of seeing this?

there are no test scores in your profile. If you have taken the PCAT within the last five years, chose to score the test, and your test scores have not been invalidated by Pearson, please contact PSE Customer Relations at 1-800-622-3231 or [email protected] to get a new User ID.
Lol...I am going to relax myself by studying for 4 tests next week 🙁...

I'm tired of seeing that and nothing on my Pharmcas page. I think I'll feel more at ease when the scores have at least been sent to Pharmcas...
 
Every time I see that screen I get a knot in my stomach wondering if I accidentally no-scored the test. Were we supposed to fill in that back page bubble or not? nervous laugh.
Good luck everyone.

I feel this same way! I'm all quivery with nervousness that it's the 25th and no one has seen hide or hair of them! :scared:
 
kind of dumb of them...the whole point of online is so we can PAY them so they can make MORE money to get our scores before they get to us in the snail mail.......we'll probably have them in the mail well before monday...hence saving ourselves 20$ a piece, and them profiting less😀

Thank you for the info! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pearson updated their website today. They now have the 2010-11 registration booklet up and took down the notice about the cancelled/weather-delayed January tests...

We're getting closer!

Nothing in my mailbox today though.👎
 
kind of dumb of them...the whole point of online is so we can PAY them so they can make MORE money to get our scores before they get to us in the snail mail.......we'll probably have them in the mail well before monday...hence saving ourselves 20$ a piece, and them profiting less😀
Now that would be a pity! 😉
 
I called them this afternoon. I already got accepted into my first choice school without this PCAT, but after all that studying and preparation, I'm still as anxious as I was before I was accepted to find out my score. Pearson really needs to get on the ball in the future with the grading process.

how did you find out about the scores??

Did you actually call them or e-mailed??..😴
 
sigh i'm waiting and waiting! i heard someone said thurs then fri then monday...omg when u guys? i come back to check this forum very often to check for updates
 
Well, if it was mailed out Wednesday, according to stacyuf1, I would give it like 2-4 days? So sometime between today and Monday?

I live about 6 hours away from San Antonio, and I have not received anything in the mail today (the mail lady comes around 12:30). Sorry, not today!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad