Waiting...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

med1986

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my secondary application and my recommendations by late September. Should I have heard back from schools by now? I haven't gotten any rejections and I am under review on the status pages. What's the deal, should I be worried. (I mean isn't it rolling admissions most of the time...)

Members don't see this ad.

I think you should prepare yourself for a long wait, my friend. If you look around on this forum, there are many people who have submitted secondaries in July and August who have still not heard back yet. For some reason, it can take many months before you receive interview invites or even pre-interview holds and rejections.

Thanks for the input. I just kept hearing ppl getting invites or rejections by now. I guess I just want to know good or bad. So, I will continue to wait,arg..

Members don't see this ad :)
yep.. it's a loooooong wait
some schools won't even tell you you're rejected till may.. i love it

Delete...:( I have no idea how to put Youtube videos in here...

Last edited:
Delete...:( I have no idea how to put Youtube videos in here...

I'm going to take a guess and post what I think you might've been trying to post because it's the perfect song for the application process:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLCJEYLIBQY[/YOUTUBE]