Waiting.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctor PJ

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i was wondering if anyone is still waiting on any of their schools to send the transcripts to amcas. I had to send another one in figuring they lost it. Anyone else in my position...? I also want to know if you can go ahead and add the med schools you want to apply to on the amcas form even though your application hasnt been processed.

thanks;)

Members don't see this ad.

Don't know about the transcript situation. But you can definitely go ahead and designate medical schools before you're processed. I even did it before I submitted.

yeah im in your same situation. amcas was submitted early july, and it still says application on hold. and my transcripts have already been sent in. i dont know what's goin on wit that. i dont really know what to do. oh well guess we just gotta wait.

yea, i hear you guys. i sent my transcripts in rush delivery two weeks ago today and submitted about 3 days later, but the site still says "on hold." i called amcas today and the lady told me that it can take up to 10 business days for them to pull the transcript out of the mail sack and mark it as recieved. so it's been 10 business days and i'm still waiting. looks like "up to" really means "going to". i hope that doesn't apply to the up to 4-6 weeks for verification!! i'm dyin' here...