Waitlist c/o 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Currently waitlisted at Michigan. OOS #27. Feeling excited cause I had almost no hope when I applied, haha, but the wait is killing me. I have no idea how much the waitlist moves, but this is my last chance to go to vet school this cycle so fingers crossed!
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have any idea when we might get the update email for Mississippi on what quartile they are in? Or has anyone called?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220404-153320_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220404-153320_Gmail.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 512
This is basically my email.
Yeah I got that email, I was wondering if they had updated for this month since in there it says they’ll update monthly. I’d like to know how close they are before I sign a lease somewhere else 🥲
 
Yeah I got that email, I was wondering if they had updated for this month since in there it says they’ll update monthly. I’d like to know how close they are before I sign a lease somewhere else 🥲
Oh shoot, sorry, my miscommunication. I haven't gotten anything but I'm also presuming that is because I'm in the 1st quartile.
 
Super glad to have found this thread! I’m waitlisted to 4 schools and accepted into 1.

Tufts- OOS waitlist (no ranking)
Virginia-Maryland- OOS waitlist #63
Michigan State- OOS waitlist #123 originally, #110 as of last week
Penn- IS waitlist #12
LIU- acceptance

Does anybody have info on waitlists of any of these schools/how far they have gone in the past?
 
Hello! I've been waitlisted at 4 schools, all OOS (or international): PEI (unranked), Illinois (unranked), Mizzou (unranked), and Wisconsin (#147).

Does anyone know when transcripts have to be submitted to Illinois or Mizzou for the waitlist? I can't find anything and I wanted to ask here before I reached out to the schools next!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Declined my OOS seat at Tufts and Ohio, my international seat for Edinburgh. Waiting to be pulled from my IS school. All the best to everyone!!
 
Is anybody familiar with how much the IS waitlist at Penn typically moves?
I don’t plan on accepting my IS seat, so hopefully it can go to you!

I am on the OOS UF waitlist, which is where I am hoping to attend. Is anyone here planning on declining their UF OOS seat?
 
Anyone have any idea on how much the Mizzou and Illinois list will move? Mizzou emailed me back and said they only expect it to move 1-2 spots but I was very confused on if she meant before the deadline or overall? Really hoping to be pulled from Illinois…
 
Anyone have any idea on how much the Mizzou and Illinois list will move? Mizzou emailed me back and said they only expect it to move 1-2 spots but I was very confused on if she meant before the deadline or overall? Really hoping to be pulled from Illinois…
Mizzou emailed me back when I asked a similar question and said the waitlist hasn’t moved at all. They didn’t say anything about it expected waitlist movement.
 
For Michigan State, are we able to email admissions for an updated waitlist number or do we just wait until they email us again?
 
Last edited:
Mizzou emailed me back when I asked a similar question and said the waitlist hasn’t moved at all. They didn’t say anything about it expected waitlist movement.
So did like everywhere over-accept? because I've seen a decent amount of people say they declined a Mississippi and Mizzou seat yet both schools have said they haven't called anyone off the waitlist.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Super glad to have found this thread! I’m waitlisted to 4 schools and accepted into 1.

Tufts- OOS waitlist (no ranking)
Virginia-Maryland- OOS waitlist #63
Michigan State- OOS waitlist #123 originally, #110 as of last week
Penn- IS waitlist #12
LIU- acceptance

Does anybody have info on waitlists of any of these schools/how far they have gone in the past?
Heyyy, have you been pulled off any of these schools?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was pulled from the IS Tennessee list on Friday 4/7, so over a week ago. Thought I posted here but I didn’t. I don’t know if any other seats have been offered yet to waitlisters but I know more IS and OOS seats have been declined so there are spots open. No clue when they’ll start notifying people but they WILL call first and then send an email.