-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Waitlist c/o 2026
Started by llamagirl620
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Has anyone IS heard from NCSU yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futuredogtor26
PennVet c/o 2026
I am OOS but they said they would start notifying people this week about waitlist movement.Has anyone IS heard from NCSU yet?
olivekitty
Full Member
Will anyone be turning down their OOS seat at Ohio state?
Is there any update on Cornell’s waitlist? I know they don’t give ranks but are people still being pulled off.
I just found out earlier this afternoon I got in off the waitlist! So it is definitely moving.Has anyone IS heard from NCSU yet?
I haven’t seen anything on SDN or the Facebook APVMA page in days☹️Is there any update on Cornell’s waitlist? I know they don’t give ranks but are people still being pulled off.
Made it all the way to #4 on UGA’s IS alternates list y’all! Though their class is or is just about full so I’m not holding out hope. It’s my third cycle after all. Been feeling pretty mopey all week, but gotta keep moving. I’ve already declined my seat at UIUC and accepted my seat at Tuskegee so that’s where I’ll be this fall. Best of luck to everyone still waiting to hear back 🤞🏼
beantown5278
New Member
Is anyone else still holding out hope on getting off of a waitlist? CSU is my dream school but they said it could take as long as orientation week for a seat to open (if one does at all). I feel like I need to start focusing on the CVM that I am going to but it's hard to give up.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m in the same boat. Crossing my fingers for yahIs anyone else still holding out hope on getting off of a waitlist? CSU is my dream school but they said it could take as long as orientation week for a seat to open (if one does at all). I feel like I need to start focusing on the CVM that I am going to but it's hard to give up.
I did.Will anyone be turning down their OOS seat at Ohio state?
olivekitty
Full Member
Oh sorry I was talking about if anyone will be turning down their seat after the deadline!I did.
Hanna Parks
New Member
Anyone get pulled or is rejecting their seat from the OK state OOS waitlist??
International? Someone I know just turned down their international spot after initially accepting.Has anyone on the PEI waitlist heard anything??
Chance123
New Member
Yes international! I heard someone got an interview invitation after initially being turned down so I didn't know if there had been any movement in the waitlist yetInternational? Someone I know just turned down their international spot after initially accepting.
stellawinston2019
New Member
I was offered a seat after being on the waitlist this Monday and turned it down! Hopefully this helps you 🙂Yes international! I heard someone got an interview invitation after initially being turned down so I didn't know if there had been any movement in the waitlist yet
Chance123
New Member
Thats very helpful! Thank you 😊I was offered a seat after being on the waitlist this Monday and turned it down! Hopefully this helps you 🙂
For those who have accepted a seat but are still hanging onto hope for a different waitlist, what are you doing about housing? I am hesitant to commit just in case but don't want to miss out on housing at my current accepted school. How long are you waiting or what is your plan? Any advice would be helpful.
I’m in the same boat! I committed somewhere and put my housing deposit down, but am on 4 waitlists. I decided that if I get pulled to my top one I’d just figure out housing last minuteFor those who have accepted a seat but are still hanging onto hope for a different waitlist, what are you doing about housing? I am hesitant to commit just in case but don't want to miss out on housing at my current accepted school. How long are you waiting or what is your plan? Any advice would be helpful.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
andydoctor
Full Member
I got accepted off the UPenn waitlist (ranked #2) in the beginning of June and I put down my deposit. I just received an email today notifying me I was accepted off the waitlist to Colorado State(Unranked). I’m pretty positive I will still be attending UPenn. I just wanted to post on here to tell everyone the waitlists are still moving!! Don’t lose hope[emoji3590][emoji3590]
Just got off the waitlist for NCSU (in state) last night! Cannot believe it, and we only have 6 weeks until classes start. I will be attending!
I was pulled off of Cornell’s waitlist yesterday and will be attending! Can’t wait!