People, please please help! I'm totally stressed about this. Right before I went on vacation, I sent my updated contact details to UCLA since I was on the waitlist. Well, they sent an acceptance by snail mail, which arrived (probably) the day I left, and gave me two weeks from the letter date to decide. I got home from vacation last night and now have until Monday to decide - without financial aid info or chance to talk to people there or anything (uh, I should add that I'm leaving tonight for another vacation ...) I know I shouldn't complain - I'm really happy to get in - but I made a really hard choice the first time around and have just settled into it. I don't want to make a rash decision with this one. Do you think I can call them and ask for more time to decide? Btw, I'm currently holding a place at UC Davis. Thank you for any ideas!!!!