waitlisted at nyu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mesh

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey ppl sob here with me ppl who are waitlisted at nyu that iz
peace:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Mesh,

You are waitlisted means there is still hope. Dont loose hope. I feel bad for you but then all of us go through this journey of Ups and downs. Have faith and have a positive attitude, something will surely come your way. I know its easily said than done. Been there and am still there :)

I dont know if you understand hindi or not but this is what my parents have always told me "HIMMATE MARDA MADAD E KHUDA". So have faith.

haan Allah he hai very true :)

Members don't see this ad :)

Hi, Mesh, I'm new here. Could you please tell me your GPA and part I score? I knew somebody wants to get into nyu with 85 in part I. Thanks a lot

ummmm noone got waitlisted except me :S

Hi Mesh,
Dont worry.You will get in.I have only 85 in part 1 i dont know if i will be called for interview or not.Just be positive.

hi waitlisters ummm comon post stats here and talk abt this ****ty situation!:idea:

Hai mesh,

You have a good chance of being selected.
As u were waitlisted earlier, i think you will be given some preference.
Any way dont lose hope and be confident.
Stay in touch with them.

NYU2010

Hey mesh,
Just hang on patiently... trust me - you will definitely get selected from the waitlist this year only... out of all those who get accepted there is a chance that those with scores in 90s may also be accepted in a 2 yr program and so they may give up their spot at NYU... and then there will be few of them who defer their admission to the next academic year due to personal reasons and this again leaves a few vacancies... as you have been waitlisted very early, you will definitely be considered first.... so dont worry... its just a matter of time before you get accepted...

:thumbup: Good Luck

well it doesnt matter WHEN ur waitlisted as i called nyu to confirm they make up the list according to the stats etc etc wtf