Waitlisted in Boston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pdoll

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guyz,

The unending wait ended yesterday but not on a good note. I recieved a pdf email which says I have been waitlisted. I am wondering what are my chances?
Pls post here whoever is waitlisted like me.
thanks
pdoll

Members don't see this ad.

i have also been waitlisted,88...when were you interviewed and what is yr score?

Last edited:
87 and 81..really hoping something good comes out!:xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
hey BU guys started putting people in waiting list, does it mean that right now they are done with all seats but if anyone who got acceptance at BU choose any other school then they will give acceptance to people who are in waiting list?

hey BU guys started putting people in waiting list, does it mean that right now they are done with all seats but if anyone who got acceptance at BU choose any other school then they will give acceptance to people who are in waiting list?

hey
dont count on BU this year,many peole wi 90+ have been waitlisted, dunno wats u with the ad com but things have changed a BU.

hey BU guys started putting people in waiting list, does it mean that right now they are done with all seats but if anyone who got acceptance at BU choose any other school then they will give acceptance to people who are in waiting list?[/quote

hey guys,

wht abt the ones who r not getting anything like me...no rejection no waitlist:xf::xf:

hey BU guys started putting people in waiting list, does it mean that right now they are done with all seats but if anyone who got acceptance at BU choose any other school then they will give acceptance to people who are in waiting list?[/quote

hey guys,

wht abt the ones who r not getting anything like me...no rejection no waitlist:xf::xf:
GUYS THAS BAD THAT YOU GUYS GOT WAITLISED......DONT WORRY SOMETHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHIN.....AS THE SELECTED ONES WILL LEAVE THE SPOT YOU WILL GET IN.......
GOODLUCK

hey guys,

OURS MUST BE BEING PROCESSED.............
WAIT AND WATCH........:xf::xf:

R jus three ppl on the BU waitlist!!!?? :rolleyes:
Ppl plz post if u r waitlisted...so we know how many r in line..n wat r the chances..if any!!!:confused:

I interviewed at BU the first week of Feb. 2009. Still haven't heard back yet. Similar situation to drpuri18.

Good luck to everyone else!

im sure he is a pre dental student
hey buddy u r in the wrong forum we r mostly FTDS here

WAITLISTED!!!
thats the message i get after days of tension.Mr kahan told us on the day of the interview that we should take it for granted we are accepted when we see a message from BU in our inbox. well all the excitement of seeing the message in my inbox shattered on reading the mail...:(
my friend mentioned that they generally look at the visa status.i am on a visitor visa. my stats are not bad. 91/107/3.39. so am assuming its got something to do with my visa.any inputs??

WAITLISTED!!!
thats the message i get after days of tension.Mr kahan told us on the day of the interview that we should take it for granted we are accepted when we see a message from BU in our inbox. well all the excitement of seeing the message in my inbox shattered on reading the mail...:(
my friend mentioned that they generally look at the visa status.i am on a visitor visa. my stats are not bad. 91/107/3.39. so am assuming its got something to do with my visa.any inputs??
when did you get the mail?

I never recieved any reply from BU since i got my application completion letter in Nov 2008. Called them in Jan 2009 & reply was it has yet not come under review .... they'll let me know. No news since then ...... What do i do ?????? Any suggestions ..

WAITLISTED!!!

Your scores are good..u will defintly get through some other school.. good luck!!