Walgreens - how to find out why a Rx was stored?

Started by coymilk
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

coymilk

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sometimes a patient calls to refill a Rx, and I see that it is stored. How can I find out why it was stored? I just go ahead and create new Rx and fill for the patient...
 
Tell your coworkers to start making annotations before they store a script? Other than that, only other way is to reprocess.
 
Usually it's very early or it was never picked up. But yah at my store most techs will annotate rts 12/5 etc so you know when you view the rx. Otherwise just re process it and see what the tpr might say if there is one