Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Walgreens Interview this Friday

Discussion in 'Pharmacy' started by Umbral84, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Umbral84

Pharmacy Student
    So I just got excepted into my school's PharmD. I have 0 pharmacy experience so I sent out my application and emailed all the major retail pharmacy chains. Walgreens is the only one I have heard back from. I was really excited about this but now I have read threads on this forum about them. Now I am a little worried about it and not sure if want to work there. :scared:

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. rxcrystal

Pre-Pharmacy
    Don't worry. I have worked for Walgreens for 5 ½ years and I love it. Because it is a larger chain there is going to be a lot to learn (eg. computer system, flow, etc.). As a pharmacist, if I go into retail I will stay with Walgreens. It also depends on who you work with. If there is a good staff it is a breeze. Good luck!

4. dgroulx

dgroulx Night Pharmacist

Pharmacist
    Hopefully you got accepted to your school, not excepted.:D

I was an intern at Walgreens. They are a good company to work for and I liked them better than the other chains in this area. I start work as a graduate intern on May 7th.

5. Umbral84

Pharmacy Student
    whooopes brain fart :oops: