Walgreens market scheduling

Started by wagswag
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wagswag

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If it says MKT extra shift on the schedule from 2-10PM, what would be the cut-off time that I would know if I am scheduled that day or not? Does extra shift mean I have to be active and find an extra shift, or the scheduler would let me know? Also, if I do not pick up a shift, would I still get paid for that day since the minimum is 32 hours/week?
 
If it says MKT extra shift on the schedule from 2-10PM, what would be the cut-off time that I would know if I am scheduled that day or not?
6PM
Does extra shift mean I have to be active and find an extra shift
no
, or the scheduler would let me know?
yes
Also, if I do not pick up a shift, would I still get paid for that day since the minimum is 32 hours/week?
are u salaried?