Walgreens Vacation and PTO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharm00123

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I just started with walgreens and have been a pharmacist since september this year. I was an intern with them but only work like 4 hours a week. Anyways online it says i have 29 hours of vacation or accrued PTO and 5 hours of vacation frozen. I was told the vacation frozen would roll over to the next year but I am not sure about the 29 hours. Will those roll over? I know its only like 3 days but if I doesnt roll over I want to make sure I can get PTO before dec so I can get paid for those hours! Any help appreciated! 🙂
 
Years don't matter in a PTO set up. The amount rolls over each month. In January, you will have the 29 hours.