Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And this is why I cannot see how any financial analyst can put this company at a hold or higher. If you cannot make money during a pandemic that is geared towards your business then your leadership is sophomoric. In years past they talked about taking company private or moving out of Chicago for tax purposes. Right now they gotta make a drastic 2021 change and TRY something or continue to watch stock sink.I started my employment with WAGs just before it became WBA, so I've pretty much never seen the stock perform well aside from my first 6 months or so as an employee.
Even during Covid with literally every district in my area having double digit front end sales growth, the pharmacies being up ~5% in sales, flu shots being 50% higher YoU, hours being cut, and the massive infusion of cash and goodwill from the vaccine announcments, we somehow managed to have the stock value drop AND post terrible earnings.
Boots has really been a boot on this companies throat.