Walmart pharmacists, do you get fired/sent to PIP after 4 mistakes?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MyDogAteMySuboxone

Reaction score

Thread is from 2011-2014, was curious if this is still walmart's policy

Members don't see this ad.

Thread is from 2011-2014, was curious if this is still walmart's policy
a trip to Bentonville, sounds like sort of a trip to Siberia - definitely high on my vacation list!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
No they don't that anymore

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Nope..

That doesn’t mean there won’t be any consequences of you making too many errors in a short period of time. It’s just that there is no hard and fast rule like in the past.

Nope..

That doesn’t mean there won’t be any consequences of you making too many errors in a short period of time. It’s just that there is no hard and fast rule like in the past.

Can you clarify how the non-policy works now? I know that the previous standard was impossible. I interned with a woman who ended up opening her independent due to the policy.

How did people survive with those punative policies?

Can you clarify how the non-policy works now? I know that the previous standard was impossible. I interned with a woman who ended up opening her independent due to the policy.

How did people survive with those punative policies?

Yeah it was BS policy and encouraged rph to not report errors and verify less prescriptions.

Now it’s not punitive. But if there is an rph who keeps making critical error each month then they would be put on a plan of action. If they don’t improve, they will be removed. It would take more than two errors to get there.