WAMC 2020 Applications

Started by PA_2_MD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Your best chances are your Georgia schools. Are you interested in other areas of the country besides the Southeast ?
I have some interests in WVU or possibly Tulane. More or less stuck in the southeast. The schools on the list appear to be the most OOS friendly out of those around me. My app is heavily based on being from the SE. I performed rotation in SC which I am using as a tie to the state. Half of my time was spent there.

Do you recommend any of schools based on my stats?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’d remove:
USC (both schools require “close, significant ties to South Carolina”)

And Add:
Tulane
FAU (decent OOS matriculation rate
EVMS
VCU
Wake
VA Tech
Louisville (surprisingly decent OOS interview/matriculation rate)
WVU
Nova

Reaches:
Miami
USF

I wouldn’t apply to Morehouse (since it’s an HBC so you’ll have a low chance at getting in) or UAB (very low OOS interview/matriculation rate).