This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Muriel

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I am an international student planning to apply this cycle (June 2023). Our school's pre-health advisor asked me to think about the school list. I am aware that dental schools are usually tougher on international students so I plan to apply to around 15-18 schools. Suggestions on schools that I should apply to? Here are my stats for reference:

DAT (AA 25, TS 23, PAT 24)
GPA (cGPA 3.89, sGPA 3.85)
150+ shadowing hours
300+ volunteering hours
800+ research hours
red flag: got a C in cell biology

Several leaderships & activities (pre-health club VP, biology honor society VP, peer mentor, biology lab & biochem TA, orchestra)

Any suggestions and insights are greatly appreciated!!
 
Last edited: