Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
3.75 GPA, 3.65 SGPA
NY resident (From Long Island)
At a highly regarded NY state school for undergrad
Dat 21.5AA, 21TS, 24.5 PAT
Strong ECs and 1000+ hours DAing, 400+ volunteer hours and a lot of diverse dental experiences, mediocre LOR and decent personal statement/strong story
Applying:
-Stony Brook (would love to go to)
-Rutgers (would love to go to)
-Buffalo (open to going to but far from home)
-Touro (open to going to but expensive)
-UConn (wouldn’t rlly be happy)
-Maryland (wouldn’t rlly be happy)
-Lecom (wouldn’t rlly be happy)
Should I apply more broadly? Or only schools I’d rlly wanna go to? WAMC at these schools? Ty
NY resident (From Long Island)
At a highly regarded NY state school for undergrad
Dat 21.5AA, 21TS, 24.5 PAT
Strong ECs and 1000+ hours DAing, 400+ volunteer hours and a lot of diverse dental experiences, mediocre LOR and decent personal statement/strong story
Applying:
-Stony Brook (would love to go to)
-Rutgers (would love to go to)
-Buffalo (open to going to but far from home)
-Touro (open to going to but expensive)
-UConn (wouldn’t rlly be happy)
-Maryland (wouldn’t rlly be happy)
-Lecom (wouldn’t rlly be happy)
Should I apply more broadly? Or only schools I’d rlly wanna go to? WAMC at these schools? Ty