WAMC: 3.87/512 Should I add more schools?

Started by DJsquishmallow
Tags Tags
wamc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You r complete lack of in person physician shadowing and low non clinical volunteering will limit your chances for interviews. You could add these MD schools:
California University
Loma Linda (if you fit their mission)
NOVA MD
Rosalind Franklin
Medical College Wisconsin
Western Michigan
Oakland Beaumont
Wake Forest
George Washington
Drexel
Temple
Penn State
Hackensack
New York Medical College
Albany
Vermont
Quinnipiac
For DO schools I suggest these:
AZCOM
TUNCOM
CCOM
KCU-COM
ATSU0KCOM
MU-COM
DMU-COM
ACOM
LECOM
PCOM
NYITCOM
Touro-NY
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you, Faha!

I'll definitely start working on obtaining more shadowing and non-clinical volunteering hours in case I have to reapply again next year. For now, I'll apply to some of the schools you suggested.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.