WAMC 515/3.8

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I suggest these schools with your stats:
U Virginia
Virginia Commonwealth
Virginia Tech
Eastern Virginia
West Virginia
Duke
Emory
Miami
Vanderbilt
Tulane
Georgetown
George Washington
Howard
Johns Hopkins (free tuition)
Jefferson
Pittsburgh
Einstein (free tuition)
NYU (free tuition)
Mount Sinai
Columbia
Cornell
Dartmouth
Brown
Harvard
Boston University
Tufts
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will look into SNMA, I didn't know about that before. By SNMA officers you mean students from the school chapters, right? (Sorry if that is a silly question).

For sure, yes. But any of the leadership should be friendly. 🙂

Plug: If you are eligible for scholarship enrollment in Becoming a Student Doctor, join and see how your interests might be addressed by medical schools that you should consider.