WAMC/Help with School List 522/3.78

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

awood

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You have several state public schools on your list that admit few non residents with no connection to the state. I suggest these schools from your list:

1. UPitt - Top 2 choice
2. Geisinger - Top 2 choice - interested in Abigail Geinsinger primary care scholars (psychiatry)
3. Drexel
4. Temple
5. Thomas Jefferson
6. Penn State

7. Brown
8. Yale
9. Cornell
10. Dartmouth
11. Northwestern
12. NYU
13. Albert Einstein
14. UMD - interested in CAPP program
15. Emory
16. Johns Hopkins
17. Tufts

18. UMichigan
19. UColorado
20. Rochester
21. UVermont
22. UWisconsin
23. Ohio State
26. UVA
29. UCincinnatti
You could add these schools to your application:
Washington University (in St . Louis-almost a guaranteed interview with your stats)
USF Morsani
Duke
Hofstra
Mount Sinai
Boston University
Case Western
Kaiser

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Any feedback from your prehealth advisors or committee?
Unfortunately I wouldn't trust my pre-health advisor to find his way out of a paper bag, and no matter how many times I changed my list he always just nodded his head and said it looks good (he's really a pre-law advisor who the school forced to do pre-health on the side)

You have several state public schools on your list that admit few non residents with no connection to the state. I suggest these schools from your list:

1. UPitt - Top 2 choice
2. Geisinger - Top 2 choice - interested in Abigail Geinsinger primary care scholars (psychiatry)
3. Drexel
4. Temple
5. Thomas Jefferson
6. Penn State

7. Brown
8. Yale
9. Cornell
10. Dartmouth
11. Northwestern
12. NYU
13. Albert Einstein
14. UMD - interested in CAPP program
15. Emory
16. Johns Hopkins
17. Tufts

18. UMichigan
19. UColorado
20. Rochester
21. UVermont
22. UWisconsin
23. Ohio State
26. UVA
29. UCincinnatti
You could add these schools to your application:
Washington University (in St . Louis-almost a guaranteed interview with your stats)
USF Morsani
Duke
Hofstra
Mount Sinai
Boston University
Case Western
Kaiser
Thank you so much! I've added WashU in St. Louis, Duke, Hofstra, Mount Sinai, BU, Case and Kaiser (and taken away the unfriendly state schools. I'm on the fence of adding UCLA to the list, but is it friendly to OOS applicants?

Thank you so much! I've added WashU in St. Louis, Duke, Hofstra, Mount Sinai, BU, Case and Kaiser (and taken away the unfriendly state schools. I'm on the fence of adding UCLA to the list, but is it friendly to OOS applicants?
You could try UCLA with your stats.