WAMC: Non Traditional Student Applying Late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BPMT12

Reaction score
Hey guys I am a non traditional student who is applying late this cycle and interested to see what everybody thinks my chances are to interview/ acceptance.

Date of submission:10/15/20
Overall GPA:3.63
Science GPA:3.55
DAT score : AA: 23 TS: 24 Bio: 25 GenChem: 28 OChem: 22 PAT: 22 RC: 21 QR: 20
State of Residence: Montana

Major: Microbiology and Human Biology
Minority? No
Reapplicant? No
Nontrad?
Yes - Spent last 3 years working as a golf professional at some of the country's top private golf clubs

Shadowing Experience: 400 hours of working as a dental assistant
Volunteering Experience: 100 hours with two community outreach programs
Research: None
LOR type and strength: Committee Letter. Letters are from a Boss, Dentist I worked for, Science Professor, and a extremely influential business man(the type of person that everyone recognizes the name) that I developed a relationship from my golf experience.
School list: Utah, Minnesota, Midwestern, Roseman, UNLV, Creighton, Tufts and Pacific.

Members don't see this ad.

Everything looks good, but obviously you’re late to the game. I could definitely see you getting some december/post december interviews so be ready for those.

Everything looks good, but obviously you’re late to the game. I could definitely see you getting some december/post december interviews so be ready for those.
Thanks for the encouragement. Applying late is definitely not ideal, but hoping it works out.

p.s. Love the John Daly profile photo.

Reactions: 1 users