WAMC: reapplicant, 4.0/515

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goldenarc

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You need to accumulate 200+ hours of clinical volunteering with patient contact. With no clinical experience the majority of schools on your list were unrealistic. I suggest these schools when you reapply:
All 4 SUNYs
Albany
New York Medical College
Hofstra
Einstein
Vermont
Quinnipiac
Seton Hall
Drexel
Temple
Jefferson
Penn State
George Washington
Virginia Commonwealth
Eastern Virginia
NOVA MD
USF Morsani
TCU-UNT
Medical College Wisconsin
Western Michigan
Oakland Beaumont
Wayne State

You need to accumulate 200+ hours of clinical volunteering with patient contact. With no clinical experience the majority of schools on your list were unrealistic. I suggest these schools when you reapply:
All 4 SUNYs
Albany
New York Medical College
Hofstra
Einstein
Vermont
Quinnipiac
Seton Hall
Drexel
Temple
Jefferson
Penn State
George Washington
Virginia Commonwealth
Eastern Virginia
NOVA MD
USF Morsani
TCU-UNT
Medical College Wisconsin
Western Michigan
Oakland Beaumont
Wayne State
Thank you for your insight

Members don't see this ad :)
Lack of clinical experience probably sank you. Faha has given you a better list. As for your list I would likely take out Wisconsin, Ohio State, and Toledo. I'd add some from what Faha recommends.

Aim for 20-25 applications at least. With clinical experience your application is strong.

Reactions: 1 user
Lack of clinical experience probably sank you. Faha has given you a better list. As for your list I would likely take out Wisconsin, Ohio State, and Toledo. I'd add some from what Faha recommends.

Aim for 20-25 applications at least. With clinical experience your application is strong.
Thanks!