WAMC/School List Help: 3.7, 511, ORM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctrSpace

Reaction score
Resident of Missouri
Undergrad in Illinois (Also have ties to Ohio)
3.7 GPA, 511 MCAT, ORM
Clinical Experience:
200 hours volunteering
1000 clinical employment hours as an EMT already completed, 1200 projected until next May

Non Clinical Experience:
400 hours volunteering already completed
100 projected until next May

Research:
800 hours no pubs across two projects, both very well known due to university.

Pretty Solid LORs except for no DO LOR. PS is good but the activities section is where I think I really excelled in my writing. PS took me a good eight months and 12 drafts
Already submitted primary for verification.

Obviously, my experiences are more than hours but I am trying to keep it somewhat anonymous and vague. I'd really appreciate school list help. I'd ideally like a max total of 25 schools, just due to some of my finances and stuff. I want a balanced school list with mainly target schools and 3 or 4 reaches, and I think I'm almost there. Don't care about ranking.

MD:

SLU (already started secondary pre-write)

MISSOURI COLUMBIA (already started secondary pre-write)

UIC

RUSH

LOYOLA

ROSALIND FRANKLIN

ROCHESTER

INDIANA

MCW

CREIGHTON

IOWA

OHIO STATE

EINSTEIN

SUNY

WAKE FOREST

EVMS

WESTERN MICHIGAN

WESTERN VIRGINIA

NYMC

TEMPLE

ALBANY

DREXEL

DO:

KCU

UT KIRKSVILLE

Members don't see this ad.

Remove SUNYs, West Virginia, since they admit few non residents with your stats and no strong connection to the state. Your MCAT is not competitive for Ohio State, Einstein and Western Michigan. You could add these schools:
TCU-UNT
NOVA MD
Virginia Commonwealth
George Washington
Hackensack
Vermont
Quinnipiac

Remove Rush as they expect much more non-clinical volunteering. Illinois has very high OOS tuition, so remove them as well. I agree with Faha's additions. You could try Oakland, Wayne State and Tulane too.