Do you know which schools have a chapter of APAMSA?
SGPA is usually lower than overall GPA. That's why I like looking at the BCPM (others have view different GPAs). I'm not so worried about MCAT subscores, but I would see how you did in your BCPM classes. I haven't heard anyone say they see a link between B/B or C/P subscore with any med school success metrics.
You do need to check out mission fit. HU/OUCOM, NEOMED, Boonshoft, and Toledo to me have specific communities they focus on. Not that UC, OSU, or CWRU don't, but you need to figure out the small nuances in curriculum and preclinical experience that align with their missions.
If you have a strong interest in women's and children's health, all the schools should be able to train you, so that won't make you stand out on mission.
Of course, pay close attention to how OBGYN is supported. Even though Issue 1 was just approved, there are still ways where the quality of your training may be affected if the state legislation continues to act on restricting other areas of women's or children's health and wellbeing.