WAMC // School list? What should I focus on?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BananaBread27

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Date of submission: Early next Cycle June 2021
Overall GPA: 3.61
Science GPA:
DAT score (include AA and all sections):
21AA / TS 23 / BIO 22 / CHEM 24 / ORGO 22 / PAT 24 / QR 19 / RC 19 :)oops:)
State of Residence: MD

Undergrad Attended: UMD
Major: Physiology and Neurobiology
Minority? No
Reapplicant? No
Nontrad? No

Shadowing Experience: 100+ hours General, 40+ hours Prosth, 40+ hours Endo, 20+ hours OMFS
Volunteering Experience: 100+ hours of volunteering at a local hospital, 110+ hours of America Counts (teaching young kids math in underperforming schools), 25+ hours serving as a Camp Leader, 10+ hours of food packing for kids
Employment: 3 semesters of tutoring Bio, Genetics, Chemistry, and A&P, hopefully at least 3 months of dental-related employment
Research: None
Other Extracurriculars: Weightlifting
Relevant Honors or Awards: Dean's list
LOR type and strength: Strong Committee letter

School list:
Maryland, Pitt, UConn, West Virginia, VCU, Touro, Case, Rutgers, Louisville, NYU, Boston, Tufts, Penn

Thanks for your input :)

Members don't see this ad.

Good profile, reasonable list. You should do fine.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! my gpa and overall DAT scores are a little bit higher than yours but I got 18 on both PAT AND QR and got many interviews somehow (2 of them are where you want to apply)!! I wanted to let you know just in case you are worried about your QR and RC :)

Hey! my gpa and overall DAT scores are a little bit higher than yours but I got 18 on both PAT AND QR and got many interviews somehow (2 of them are where you want to apply)!! I wanted to let you know just in case you are worried about your QR and RC :)
This makes me feel a lot better thanks! Also congrats on the interviews!!