WAMC to match with low comlex only scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lowstats

Reaction score
Didn’t take step as I deal with a lot of testing anxiety.

Level 1: 480
Level 2: 444

Applying IM and have applied to 129 programs so far. I made sure to only apply to the programs that has residents who had my stats (even if they were in the bottom 25%)

1 pub
3 research
12 volunteer

No board failures no repeating years. Did get placed on academic probation but was removed once I improved my grades.

Members don't see this ad.

As long as you included community programs you still should match.
I included a crap ton of community programs. Basically used residency explorer and if my comlex 1 was 50% or above for if comlex 2 was bottom 25% above I applied.

I appreciate the response!! Gives me some sense of calmness. How many interviews would you say I’ll receive?

I included a crap ton of community programs. Basically used residency explorer and if my comlex 1 was 50% or above for if comlex 2 was bottom 25% above I applied.

I appreciate the response!! Gives me some sense of calmness. How many interviews would you say I’ll receive?
THAT is a level of gambling I won't engage in. I suspect enough. Of course, always plan for the worst just in case :)