This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Consider adding all these MD schools:
Seton Hall
Eastern Virginia
Virginia Commonwealth
NOVA MD
Wake Forest
Loyola
California University (new school)
Kaiser (when it opens)
Also apply to at least 6 DO schools and include UNECOM.
 
Consider adding all these MD schools:
Seton Hall
Eastern Virginia
Virginia Commonwealth
NOVA MD
Wake Forest
Loyola
California University (new school)
Kaiser (when it opens)
Also apply to at least 6 DO schools and include UNECOM.

Is Kaiser opening this year for inaugural class starting in 2019?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Goro can you please take a look at my list when you get the chance? I’ll be adding all of Faha’s suggestions
I agree with my learned colleague except for CalMed. I suspect that you'll be crowded out by stronger candidates who wish to stay in CA. I also can't recommend Penn State.


For DO schools, suggest:
UNECOM
NYITCOM
PCOM
CCOM
MUCOM
KCU
KCOM
VCOM