WAMC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

azk1995

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Overall GPA: 3.105
Science GPA: 3.078
Bio-Chem-Physics GPA: isnt this the same as science?
DAT score (include AA and all sections): 20AA 21TS 21PAT 20BIO 26GC 20OC 19RC 17QR

Undergrad Attended:
University of Houston
Major: Kinesiology
Minor: Biology
Minority?
No
Reapplicant?No
Nontrad? No

Shadowing Experience:
300+ and counting. Shadowing and have been working as a dental assitant since may. Will continue doing so throughout the cycle since im done with school for now.
Volunteering Experience: around 400
Employment: 600+ dental assisting, retail
Research:None
Other Extracurriculars:
MMA, Soccer, PR chair for Pre Dental organization
Relevant Honors or Awards: Deans list both semesters as a Post Bacc (GPA for that year was a 3.73)
LOR type and strength:
2 sci professors and one dentist. I can vouch for the dentist and my human physiology professor. Both excellent writers. My other science LOR was from my organic chem professor. I didnt know her well, but i was told she writes great letters so i will go with that.
Misc Info/Things not stated elsewhere:
TMDSAS APP submitted May 28, 2019

AADSAS Will be in 6/10/2019
Post Bacc Courses and Grades
Fall: Human Physiology (2nd Attempt): A, Biochemistry (2nd attempt): A, Immunology: A, Endocrinology: B+
Spring: Molecular Biology: A, Biochemistry 2: A, Clinical Biochemistry: A, Cell Biology: B, Human Anat and Phys Lab 2: B
P.S: both first attempts in biochem and human phys were C's. I retook those two because i felt they were important classes to have a strong foundation in.
School list:
UT School of Dentistry Houston
UT School of Dentistry San Antonio
Texas A&M College of Dentistry
Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine-Illinois
Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine-Arizona
Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
University of Washington School of Dentistry
Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health
Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry at USC
VCU School of Dentistry
Loma linda

If you need any other information feel free to let me know and I'll be happy to oblige.

Members don't see this ad.

BCP and science aren't the same thing btw; BCP is strictly biology, chemistry, and physica. Science includes math classes and some other classes.