wamc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

UNC, UMass, UConn accept few non residents with no connection to the state. Add Eastern Virginia and UVA. You could also add any of these schools:
George Washington
West Virginia
Drexel
Jefferson
Seton Hall
Hofstra
Einstein
New York Medical College
Quinnipiac
Oakland Beaumont
Medical College Wisconsin
Loyola
St. Louis
Creighton
TCU-UNT
Miami
NOVA MD
 
UNC, UMass, UConn accept few non residents with no connection to the state. Add Eastern Virginia and UVA. You could also add any of these schools:
George Washington
West Virginia
Drexel
Jefferson
Seton Hall
Hofstra
Einstein
New York Medical College
Quinnipiac
Oakland Beaumont
Medical College Wisconsin
Loyola
St. Louis
Creighton
TCU-UNT
Miami
NOVA MD
My mcat expires for UVA and George Washington. Should I retake? I feel like my mcat doesn't match my GPA and experiences.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyway you could get some more nonclinical hours? With more service I think you would be very competitive for Creighton, SLU, Wayne State
 
Which third party company? And was it simulating test conditions?
A couple months ago, I took 6 practice tests while going through Kaplan books. I never finished the books and my highest score was a 509 on a NS test. My plan was to do uworld after, but I decided to not retake. And now I am thinking about it again.