wamc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jackiemoon12

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
ty

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
UNC, UMass, UConn accept few non residents with no connection to the state. Add Eastern Virginia and UVA. You could also add any of these schools:
George Washington
West Virginia
Drexel
Jefferson
Seton Hall
Hofstra
Einstein
New York Medical College
Quinnipiac
Oakland Beaumont
Medical College Wisconsin
Loyola
St. Louis
Creighton
TCU-UNT
Miami
NOVA MD

UNC, UMass, UConn accept few non residents with no connection to the state. Add Eastern Virginia and UVA. You could also add any of these schools:
George Washington
West Virginia
Drexel
Jefferson
Seton Hall
Hofstra
Einstein
New York Medical College
Quinnipiac
Oakland Beaumont
Medical College Wisconsin
Loyola
St. Louis
Creighton
TCU-UNT
Miami
NOVA MD
My mcat expires for UVA and George Washington. Should I retake? I feel like my mcat doesn't match my GPA and experiences.

Members don't see this ad :)
My mcat expires for UVA and George Washington. Should I retake? I feel like my mcat doesn't match my GPA and experiences.
Were your practice scores significantly higher than your actual score?

Were your practice scores significantly higher than your actual score?
No, but i took it nearly 2 years ago. Recently, i was taking 3rd party tests that trended toward being better than 513.

No, but i took it nearly 2 years ago. Recently, i was taking 3rd party tests that trended toward being better than 513.
Which third party company? And was it simulating test conditions?

Anyway you could get some more nonclinical hours? With more service I think you would be very competitive for Creighton, SLU, Wayne State

Which third party company? And was it simulating test conditions?
A couple months ago, I took 6 practice tests while going through Kaplan books. I never finished the books and my highest score was a 509 on a NS test. My plan was to do uworld after, but I decided to not retake. And now I am thinking about it again.