Want Air Compressor And Handpieace..or Information Where To Get Them

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bpositive

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please let me know if you have any information where to get the new ones and what kind should I look for?

Members don't see this ad.

Please let me know if you have any information where to get the new ones and what kind should I look for?

There is a classified section where a lot of people are selling used stuff. Ebay is one other place. If you want new handpieces check out school dental stores like USC, Pacific etc. I heard compressor are available in Home depot or Lowes... I am not too sure though.

There is a classified section where a lot of people are selling used stuff. Ebay is one other place. If you want new handpieces check out school dental stores like USC, Pacific etc. I heard compressor are available in Home depot or Lowes... I am not too sure though.

thank u so much for replying...but i am not sure what kind of compressor should i look for? which brand? are there other attachments?

Members don't see this ad :)
thank u so much for replying...but i am not sure what kind of compressor should i look for? which brand? are there other attachments?

i am selling my compressor....its a silent one asking $300 or best ofer
email me at [email protected]

hi,
I have a silent dental air compressor that i bought when i was preparing for the RT exam. I also have a bien air 4 whole fibeoptic handpiece that i only used for about 1 month to prepare for the exam.
I also have all the equipment needed for wreb exam, including typodont.
If you are interested please email me at [email protected]
I need to get rid of everything cause I need to move and i don't want to keep moving things from 1 place to the other.
thanks!

I can help you get Handpiece by NSK at a competitive price. Shop around first.
If interested email [email protected]

I have a very good 4 hole high speed handpiece for a very low price pm if interested.