China and Eastern Asia Want to study MBBS ..please HELP !

Started by Ribbo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ribbo

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am from Sri Lanka. I did GCE A/L in in Bio stream , in 2010 , and got 2A and 1B + English A .
But I just missed medicine from 2 ranks . 🙁 [ 0.0032 less than the cut off marks ]

But I really want to study medicine.
Please suggest me some good medical colleges in India / Asia, that I can go to study MBBS .
I can't afford too expensive ones, so a university that is quite affordable would be great.

Thank you !
 
Hello,

I am from Sri Lanka. I did GCE A/L in in Bio stream , in 2010 , and got 2A and 1B + English A .
But I just missed medicine from 2 ranks . 🙁 [ 0.0032 less than the cut off marks ]

But I really want to study medicine.
Please suggest me some good medical colleges in India / Asia, that I can go to study MBBS .
I can't afford too expensive ones, so a university that is quite affordable would be great.

Thank you !

To China,

Fudan University, I am studying in it.
Shanghai Jiaotong U, in Shanghai
Beijing U
PUMC, in Beijing
Huaxi Medical College, in Chengdu
Tongji Medical College, in Wuhan
Zhongshan Medical College, in Guangzhou

Learn some Chinese, I recommend 5 year Bachelor of Medicine rather than 6 year MBBS, although English. The Professors are the same, you can imagine the result.

5 year a lot cheaper, and not bad.