Wanted: MCAT Study books (don't have any yet)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dobleman

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm looking for a full set of books to study for the MCAT. Psych/soc , physics, bio, gen chem, o chem, biochem?, verbal reasoning. Preferably want TBR set, TPR hyperlearning science and verbal, and next step psych/soc.
 
I'm looking for a full set of books to study for the MCAT. Psych/soc , physics, bio, gen chem, o chem, biochem?, verbal reasoning. Preferably want TBR set, TPR hyperlearning science and verbal, and next step psych/soc.

Hi,

I have a full set of PR MCAT materials, nearly new with workbooks for all major sections. I would like $300 for the set given the condition, but would be willing to negotiate. Please let me know if you're interested.
 
I'm looking for a full set of books to study for the MCAT. Psych/soc , physics, bio, gen chem, o chem, biochem?, verbal reasoning. Preferably want TBR set, TPR hyperlearning science and verbal, and next step psych/soc.
Hi I have the all the new 2015 kaplan books + kaplan flashcards + access to online flashcards I created for the all the khan videos for psych/soc.
as well the following material: pre 2015 mcat examkrackers for ( verbal, bio, physics, chem) and TBR for (verbal, chem, physics,bio)
selling for $175+ shipping
willing to negotiate