Wanted: MCAT Study books (don't have any yet)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dobleman

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a full set of books to study for the MCAT. Psych/soc , physics, bio, gen chem, o chem, biochem?, verbal reasoning. Preferably want TBR set, TPR hyperlearning science and verbal, and next step psych/soc.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm looking for a full set of books to study for the MCAT. Psych/soc , physics, bio, gen chem, o chem, biochem?, verbal reasoning. Preferably want TBR set, TPR hyperlearning science and verbal, and next step psych/soc.

Hi,

I have a full set of PR MCAT materials, nearly new with workbooks for all major sections. I would like $300 for the set given the condition, but would be willing to negotiate. Please let me know if you're interested.

Hi I have the all the new 2015 kaplan books + kaplan flashcards + access to online flashcards I created for the all the khan videos for psych/soc.
as well the following material: pre 2015 mcat examkrackers for ( verbal, bio, physics, chem) and TBR for (verbal, chem, physics,bio)
selling for $175+ shipping
willing to negotiate