WANTED: TBR Full 10-book Set

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deathstryke

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have booked my MCAT for Aug 2017 and am looking to purchase the TBR 10-book set (2015 ed. if possible). Since i live in Canada, the book set + shipping from the US to CAD would be pretty pricey.

If you are selling the TBR full set, please contact me via PM.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,

I have booked my MCAT for Aug 2017 and am looking to purchase the TBR 10-book set (2015 ed. if possible). Since i live in Canada, the book set + shipping from the US to CAD would be pretty pricey.

If you are selling the TBR full set, please contact me via PM.

Thank you!

Hi!

I am selling a full set of The Berkeley Review MCAT books that I purchased this month (May 2017). These books are brand new and have no marks or writing. I purchased them on the TBR website for $375.00 + $38.00 shipping fee for a total of $413.00. I am selling the full set for $300.00 (buyer covers shipping, as well). If you're interested, I could ask the post office what the cost would be of shipping from Florida (where I'm located) to you in Canada. Also, I could ship them out to you this week. Please PM me if you are interested!

Hi!

I am selling a full set of The Berkeley Review MCAT books that I purchased this month (May 2017). These books are brand new and have no marks or writing. I purchased them on the TBR website for $375.00 + $38.00 shipping fee for a total of $413.00. I am selling the full set for $300.00 (buyer covers shipping, as well). If you're interested, I could ask the post office what the cost would be of shipping from Florida (where I'm located) to you in Canada. Also, I could ship them out to you this week. Please PM me if you are interested!
I am interested n this deal.